Recycle Your Rewards!
Save the environment and help a local charity! Reuse your grocery bags, or bring in your own reusable bag on your next visit. For each bag you bring in, we'll give you a 5 cent discount that you can, in turn, donate to charity!
Contributions to Charities, Service Groups and Schools:
· We participate in Scrip: Local discount to churches, schools and non-profit organizations
· 5% discount to all non-profit organizations
· 5% Senior citizen discount day (every Tuesday)
· We support school events and sports through advertisements in yearbooks and programs
· We participate in field trips for area schools
· We host brat cookout and car wash fundraisers for area non-profit organizations
· We offer Hunger Bags, which are donated to local food pantries
Quality Foods is a hometown proud and neighborhood oriented business. Through donations, we strive to help support and contribute to local nonprofit organizations. The most common way we support our community is through gift cards and food donations. In addition we provide our Scrip Gift Card Program where participating organizations purchase gift cards from Quality Foods for face value minus 5%. Then the organization sells them at face value and keeps the profit.
Each of our stores keeps a monthly Donation Budget. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we regret we cannot grant every request. We evaluate applications based on the following guidelines:
· The recipient must be a 501c3 nonprofit organization. A copy of the 501c3 letter from the IRS must accompany the application. This letter comes from the Treasury Department and is different from a state tax-exempt form.
· The application must be received at least four weeks before the "pick up" date in order to be considered. Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Because the donation budget is limited, we suggest you submit your request as early as possible.
· We do not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges, multiple requests from the same organization or organizations and/or causes outside of the area. Past support of an organization or an event is not a guarantee of future support.
Please attach any relevant literature. Requests by phone are not accepted. Submit the form below to the one store location closest to the community that your organization serves. Please do not turn in a donation request to multiple stores for consideration.
Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications, it is not possible for Quality Foods to fulfill every request and will only contact you if we are able to provide a donation to your organization.